- "Wild colors for the wildest of dragons!"
- ―School of Dragons
- "Have you started noticing trees slashed down and forests in array? Be wary because this signals the arrival of the one and only… Devilish Dervish! Hiccup and Toothless spotted one of these deadly creatures when they stumbled upon a path of torn down trees. The Dragon had laid an abundance of eggs, of which they were lucky enough to bring to campus.
It was quite the risk on their part, but Hiccup knew his Viking friends were ready to take their dragon training skills to new heights. And that is why he and a trusty troupe of explorers where able to bring some back for you to hatch! You will find that this dragon has a tail that resembles a scythe; the sharp blade allows it to tear down anything in its path, so watch out! Due to its wild nature, these Devilish Dervish dragons are considered by many in the dragon world as being extremely hard to train and control. Hiccup was even overheard saying that he thought that only the most elite level ultimate of dragon trainers would be able to take on this unruly dragon."
- ―School of Dragons
In School of Dragons, Devilish Dervish eggs are oval and are grey in color. They have obvious scale patterns and bumps on them.
Hatchling to Adult
The Devilish Dervish has a long neck, stubby arms and mostly black in color with yellow tips on its wings. It has a pair of golden horns on its head, as well as spikes on its chin, back and tail. It is very similar in shape and size to the Raincutter, the Prickleboggle, and the Hobblegrunt dragons.
The Devilish Dervish boasts a long scythe-like tail that can slice through plenty of things like wood. Along with its reckless behavior, this dragon chops down everything in its path.
Behavior and Personality
This dragon is said to be stubborn and unruly, which makes it incredibly hard to train or reason too. This dragon is also very reckless and wild in nature. It is said that the Devilish Dervish is the wildest of dragons.
Devilish Dervishes are reckless and unruly, meaning they are stubborn and don't have much common sense. They also wouldn't be assumed to be very stealthy as wherever they go they leave a trail of chopped down trees.
Training Devilish Dervishes are said to be very hard due to their stubborn and unruly behavior, only for the most elite of trainers.
Originally from the books, the Devilish Dervish was the second book dragon to be adapted into the franchise via this game.
- The Devilish Dervish is the second book dragon to appear in School of Dragons. The first being the Prickleboggle.
- Coincidentally, they are both Sharp Class dragons.
- It shares similar abilities and behavior with the Hackatoo.
- In School of Dragons the Devilish Dervish shares the same body design with the Hobblegrunt, Prickleboggle, and Raincutter.
- The Devilish Dervish is the third all black dragon, with the first being the Night Fury and the second being the Night Terror.
- The Devilish Dervish of the franchise looks almost exactly like it's book counterpart.
- It's face also resembles one of the unnamed Dragons in How to Train Your Dragon 2.
|Devilish Dervish (Franchise) uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dreamworks School of Dragons Wiki page Devilish Dervish. The list of authors can be found on the page revision history (view authors).|