Dragonpedia is the offical website of the How To Train Your Dragon franchise. It contains several pages about the Vikings, dragons and Hiccup's Map, as well as videos, games and the latest news of the franchise. Link to the website: 
The Dragonpedia contains several dragons from the franchise, from the first film, to the TV Series, to the second film. Some dragons, like Hookfang and Toothless, represent their species at the Dragonpedia. The dragons are organized by Class.
- Baby Deadly Nadder
- Skullcrusher, representing the Rumblehorn.
- Stormfly, representing the Deadly Nadder.
- Cloudjumper, representing the Stormcutter.
- Speed Stinger
- Windshear, representing the Razorwhip.
- Baby Gronckle
- Catastrophic Quaken
- Grump, representing the Hotburple.
- Meatlug, representing the Gronckle.
- Screaming Death
- Whispering Death
- Drago's Bewilderbeast
- Valka's Bewilderbeast
- Baby Hideous Zippleback
- Barf and Belch, representing the Hideous Zippleback.
- Cavern Crasher
- Death Song
- Smothering Smokebreath
- Baby Monstrous Nightmare
- Fireworm Queen
- Gruff, representing the Hobblegrunt.
- Hookfang, representing the Monstrous Nightmare.
- Night Terror
- Red Death
- Terrible Terror
Along with the Dragonpedia, the Viking Guide is also introduced. Its includes the Vikings of the franchise, and is classified into four Tribes: Hairy Hooligans, Berserkers, Dragon Hunters, and Unknown. The Hooligans are symbolized by a Viking helmet. Unknown as an axe.
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
- Astrid Hofferson
- Fishlegs Ingerman
- Ruffnut Thorston
- Snotlout Jorgenson
- Tuffnut Thorston
- Eret Son of Eret
- Gobber the Belch
- Stoick the Vast
Hiccup's MapThe Map shows a drawing of various locations in the Barbaric Archipelago, along with the various Dragon Species. So far, Berk is the only location on it.
- On the size comparison pictures. many of the dragons are either too big or too small compared to their size shown in other media.
- Valka's relationship as Stoick's wife and Hiccup's mother aren't stated in her page.
- Even though Thornado was Stoick's first Dragon, he isn't stated in Stoick's relationships. This is probably because Stoick already has his new dragon, Skullcrusher, by the time of the second movie.
- So far, the Boneknapper, the Devilish Dervish, the Egg Biter, the Fire Terror, the Foreverwing, the Grapple Grounder, the Groncicle, the Gobsucker, the Hackatoo, the Moldruffle, the Mudraker, the Prickleboggle, the Purple Death, the Raincutter, the Sand Wraith, the Scuttleclaw, the Shadow Wing, the Shivertooth, the Shockjaw, the Shovelhelm, the Silver Phantom, the Slithersong, the Sliquifier, the Snafflefang, the Snifflehunch, the Stinger, the Sweet Death, the Sword Stealer, the Thornridge, the Threadtail, the Thunderclaw, the Thunderpede, the Tide Glider, the Windgnasher, the Windstriker, the Woolly Howl and all the other unknown dragon species in How to Train Your Dragon 2 haven't appeared in the Dragonpedia yet.
- So far, Alvin the Treacherous, Amos, Berthel, Bucket, Finn Hofferson, Gruffnut Thorston, Gustav Larson, Hoark the Haggard, Johann, Krogan, Mala, Mildew, Mulch, Phlegma the Fierce, Savage, Silent Sven, Spitelout Jorgenson, Throk, and Vorg haven't appeared in the Viking Guide yet.
- Some of the information on the site seems to retcon and contradict lore already set in the series.