Dragonpedia is a branch of the official How to Train Your Dragon Website. It contains several pages about the various dragons in the franchise.
The Dragonpedia contains several dragons from the franchise, from the first film, to the TV Series, to the second film. Some dragons, like Hookfang and Toothless, represent their species at the Dragonpedia. The dragons are organized by Class.
- Baby Deadly Nadder
- Skullcrusher, representing the Rumblehorn.
- Stormfly, representing the Deadly Nadder.
- Cloudjumper, representing the Stormcutter.
- Grim Gnasher
- Speed Stinger
- Windshear, representing the Razorwhip.
- Baby Gronckle
- Catastrophic Quaken
- Grump, representing the Hotburple.
- Meatlug, representing the Gronckle.
- Screaming Death
- Whispering Death
- Drago's Bewilderbeast
- Valka's Bewilderbeast
- Bing, Bam, and Boom
- Baby Hideous Zippleback
- Barf and Belch, representing the Hideous Zippleback.
- Cavern Crasher
- Death Song
- Smothering Smokebreath
- Baby Monstrous Nightmare
- Fireworm Queen
- Gruff, representing the Hobblegrunt.
- Hookfang, representing the Monstrous Nightmare.
- Night Terror
- Red Death
- Terrible Terror
- On the size comparison pictures, many of the dragons are either too big or too small compared to their size shown in other media.
- So far, the Boneknapper, the Devilish Dervish, the Egg Biter, the Fire Terror, the Flame Whipper, the Foreverwing, the Grapple Grounder, the Groncicle, the Gobsucker, the Hackatoo, the Luminous Krayfin, the Moldruffle, the Mudraker, the Prickleboggle, the Purple Death, the Raincutter, the Sand Wraith, the Scuttleclaw, the Shadow Wing, the Shivertooth, the Shockjaw, the Shovelhelm, the Silkspanner, the Silver Phantom, the Slithersong, the Sliquifier, the Snafflefang, the Snifflehunch, the Stinger, the Sweet Death, the Sword Stealer, the Thornridge, the Threadtail, the Thunderclaw, the Thunderpede, the Tide Glider, the Windgnasher, the Windstriker, the Woolly Howl and all the other unknown dragon species in How to Train Your Dragon 2 haven't appeared in the Dragonpedia yet.
- Some of the information on the site seems to retcon and contradict lore already set in the series.