Heather at the Berk Dragon Academy
|Voiced by||Mae Whitman|
In the TV series
In the beginning of the episode, Hiccup (with Toothless) and Astrid (with Stormfly) are shown to have recorded their speed in the dragon academy. Snotlout (with Hookfang) lets them to the beach where they meet a mysterious girl named Heather. She wakes up to them staring at her. As she explains her story, they welcome her to Berk as the boys of the group begin to pay more attention to her than to Astrid, making her jealous. Her jealousy and suspicion grows as Heather is seen trying to steal the Book of Dragons and talking with the Outcasts. The next morning she steals the book and hijacks Stormfly. Astrid manages to get Stormfly back. Unfortunately, the Book of Dragons is now in Alvin's hands.
In the next episode, Heather is locked up in Berk while Astrid poses as her to retrieve the Book of Dragons with Hiccup and the others as backup. Heather manages to escape and takes Stormfly again, but this time to help the teens. Astrid manages to retrieve the book and rescue Heather's parents. When Heather finally gets to Outcast Island, she helps the teens fight back. After getting the Book of Dragons and heading back to Berk, Heather and Astrid have finally become friends, as she thanks her for saving her family. Heather leaves Berk with her parents.
It is that in Dragons: Defenders of Berk she will have her own dragon named Spout.
School of Dragons
Heather appears in School of Dragons as the alchemist. Before the game was released, she was replaced with Katrina the Curious. Heather replaced her a few months later, but still wears the same outfit as Katrina.
- Heather is the only girl teen without blonde hair and blue eyes. She is also the only one that doesn't wear a sleeveless shirt.
- Due to large amount of patches on her clothes, it is possible Heather comes from a poor island.
- Heather is shown to have capabilities for dragon training, as all the dragons have taken a liking to her.
- Heather appears to wear eye liner.
- Meatlug is the only academy dragon Heather hasn't rode, not counting Belch's head.
- Heather's story about her family's boat being attacked by pirates might be how they were captured by the Outcasts.
- Astrid refers to her as Little Miss Innocent.
Riders of Berk
- "My family and I were on our way home to our island when our boat was attacked by pirates." ..."They attacked our boat and took us back to our island, laying seige to it. I was able to escape, but my mother and father, they wern't so lucky."
- "So this is it. Your dragon training academy."
- (after blasting a boat) "What do we do now?!"
- "Take as my time as you need!"
- (to Astrid) "You really like to sneak up on people."
- "You're way too smart for that Astrid."
- "I think your dragon likes me. See you later, Stormfly."
- "You don't understand! Alvin has my parents!"
- "There were never any pirates. I made it up."
- "Sorry Bucket, but I have to get to Outcast Island. And nothing's going to stop me."
- "OK, never startle a sleeping Nadder."
- "It's OK. I wouldn't have believed me either."
- "I can't thank you enough, especially you Astrid. You put your life on the line for us. I'll never forget that."
- (Hiccup tells her if she needs help again she'll ask) "I will. I promise."
School of Dragons
- "Hey, I'm Heather."
- "It's nice to be back with my Berk friends."
- "I think your dragon likes me."
- "What should my next experiment be?"
- "Keep your cool and you can get out of any situation, with a little help from your friends."
- "Astrid was pretty convincing when she pretended to be me. I should dress up like her one day!"