The game How to Train Your Dragon 2 is a video game based on the movie of the same name and was published by Little Orbit for the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3, and Wii U. It was released in June 2014.
Take to the skies and return to the fantastical Viking Isle of Berk. Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Tuffnut & Ruffnut and their Dragons are now competing in fierce tournaments to determine the ultimate Dragon Rider. Choose your Dragon Racer, soar through clouds, and explore new unmapped territories. Discover hidden locations, unlock mysterious Dragon Riders, and join in epic races across the beautiful yet treacherous Island of Berk. Features: Choose your Rider and Dragon to train and compete in races and tournaments Challenge a friend to claim the title of Best Dragon Rider Explore the mysterious Island of Berk to discover hidden quests.
- Toothless can turn at super-sonic speeds
- Stormfly's shooting range is increased
- Hookfang can self ignite upon contact with other players
- Meatlug's lava blast hits multiple players in one
- Barf and Belch can make an enormous explosion of fire on an aimed shot
- Valka and Cloudjumper can be unlocked
- Stoick and Skullcrusher can be unlocked
Trophies and Other
You need to collect trophies, awards and the Golden Terrible Terrors. You can also unlock different podiums, games and tournaments by playing more games.
By completing all the main tournaments with all the main dragons, you will unlock their racing paint.
You can fly around alone (unless you are playing 2-player), occasionaly seeing another rider. You land on podiums and play tournaments against other rider or play mini games. You can unlock different abilities and racing paints.
- Ruffnut and Tuffnut
- Stock (secret, needs to be unlocked)
- Valka (secret, needs to be unlocked)
- Barf and Belch
- Skullcrusher (secret, needs to be unlocked)
- Cloudjumper (secret, needs to be unlocked)
- Unlike the first How to Train your Dragon game, you can only fly on your dragon and not walk around by foot
- If you access the dragon hanger from the pause menu and press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT you can unlock Valka and Stoick