The votes are tallied up and the majority chose yes! We're getting our dragon fight club! What a great way to start off the new year!
Let's start this off slow:
- You are allowed to suggest as many fights as you wish in the comments below. In one comment please, edit if wishing to add more, and you can choose to have characters, dragon characters, or dragon species against either a character, dragon character, or another dragon species. Only one fight at a time, one vs. one (this may be changed later in the future). The admins that set up the fight will choose the fights.
- You are allowed to vote for whatever reason you like.
- Debating is allowed, but it will be closely monitored to make sure it doesn't grow into a fight.
- Do not vote for a fight that has already happened.
- If two particular characters or dragon species was chosen for a current fight they will disqualified for the next fight to make sure we don't have any repeats.
- Any questions/suggestions about these rules you can ask in the comments down below.
- Speed Stinger vs. Triple Stryke
- Triple Stryke won with 66.82% of all votes.
- Whispering Death vs. Screaming Death
- Screaming Death won with 87.74% of all votes.
- Toothless vs. Stormfly
- Toothless won with 77.72% of all votes.
- Boneknapper vs. Armorwing
- Boneknapper won with 59.82% of all votes.
- Skrill vs.
- Skrill won with 74.62% of all votes.
- Night Fury vs. Singetail
- Night Fury won with 82.42% of all votes.
- Skullcrusher vs. Cloudjumper
- Cloudjumper won with 56.06% of all votes.
- Stormfly vs. Windshear
- Windshear won with 55.41% of all votes.
- Toothless vs. Skrill
- Toothless won with 60.94% of all votes.
- Bewilderbeast vs. Red Death
- Bewilderbeast won with 81.82% of all votes.
- Astrid vs. Stormfly
- Astrid won with 47.95% of all votes.
- Windshear vs. Barf and Belch
- Windshear won with 83.78% of all votes.
- Stormfly vs. Hookfang
- Stormfly won with 75.8% of all votes.
- Astrid vs. Heather
- Astrid won with 66.22% of all votes.
- Hiccup vs. Toothless
- Toothless won with 55.48% of all votes.