Michael "Mike" Yamada is the Co-Founder of Extracurricular Activites, an Instructor at the Concept Design Academy, and a visual development artist at both Walt Disney Animation Studios and DreamWorks Animation.
He studied Bachelor of Science, Product Design at the Art Center College of Design (2000-2003), and previously worked as a guest lecturer at the California Institute of the Arts (2012), a concept illustrator at Lightstorm Entertainment (2005), and as an Instructor at the Otis College of Art & Design (2004).
- The Croods (2013) - additional visual development
- Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011) - visual development
- How to Train Your Dragon (2010) - visual development artist
- Monsters vs Aliens (2009) - visual development artist
- Hotel for Dogs (2009) - concept artist
- Bee Movie (2007) - visual development artist
- Flushed Away (2006) - visual development artist
- Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Masters (2011) - visual development