This article is a stub and would benefit greatly with more information. You can help by expanding it.
Odin or Woden is the ruler of the Norse gods and Asgard. He is mentioned many times, but never makes an appearance in the books or franchise.
- "Odin help us . . ."
- ―Stoick upon seeing Red Death[src]
- "Odin, it was rough, I almost gave up on you, and all the while you were holding out on me . . ."
- ―Stoick the Vast[src]
- "By Odin's beard, Gobber . . ."
- It is known that Odin could possibly have a beard because of the phrase "By Odin's beard."
- Odin has an island named after him, Odin's Respite.
- Woden has a sea named after him, Woden's Bathtub.
- It is also stated that Odin has a eight-legged horse named Slepnir.