Odin or Woden is the ruler of the Norse gods and Asgard. He is mentioned many times, but never makes an appearance in the books or franchise.
- "Odin help us . . ."
- ―Stoick upon seeing Red Death[src]
- "Odin, it was rough, I almost gave up on you, and all the while you were holding out on me . . ."
- ―Stoick the Vast[src]
- "By Odin's beard, Gobber . . ."
- It is known that Odin could possibly have a beard because of the phrase "By Odin's beard."
- Odin has an island named after him, Odin's Respite.
- Woden has a sea named after him, Woden's Bathtub.
- It is also stated that Odin has a eight-legged horse named Slepnir.