Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Odin or Woden is the ruler of the Norse gods and Asgard. He is mentioned many times, but never makes an appearance in the books or franchise.
- "Odin help us . . ."
- ―Stoick upon seeing Red Death[src]
- "Odin, it was rough, I almost gave up on you, and all the while you were holding out on me . . ."
- ―How to Train Your Dragon
- "By Odin's beard, Gobber . . ."
- It is known that Odin could possibly have a beard because of the phrase "By Odin's beard."
- Odin has and island named after himm, it is called: Odin's Respite.
- Woden has a sea named after him, it is called: Woden's Bathtub.