This article is a stub and would benefit greatly with more information. You can help by expanding it.
The Open Ocean is a vast body of water. It is feature prominently in How to Ride a Dragon's Storm. The Great West Ocean is a part of it.
- "The unimaginable enormity of the Open Ocean holds such strange and terrible things, things we cannot even dream of."
- ―Official Description[[src]]
Great West Ocean
As told in How to Break a Dragon's Heart, one hundred years before the events of the book series, King Grimbeard the Ghastly sailed into the west after the fall of the Kingdom of the Wilderwest triggered by his murder of his own son Hiccup Horrendous Haddock II. Some legends say that Grimbeard reached America and lived among the Feather-People (Native Americans).
As told in How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse, many years later, Bigjob the Chief of the Hysteric Tribe sailed across the Open Ocean to America on his enormous Viking Longship called The American Dream. He then returned to the Barbaric Archipelago with a Potato he aquired in America.
Years later in How to Ride a Dragon's Storm, Norbert the Nutjob launched a voyage across the Great West Ocean to America like his father, this time in a ship named The American Dream 2, named after his father's ship.
- How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse (mentioned)
- How to Ride a Dragon's Storm
- How to Break a Dragon's Heart (mentioned)
- How to Betray a Dragon's Hero (mentioned)
|The Barbaric Archipelago of|