Paul Shardlow (born April 1959) is an English-American animator and illustrator. He works as a production designer, visual devleopment artist, and story development artist at Sony Pictures Animation, and a art director and visual development artist at DreamWorks Animation. Paul is also a design for animation, educational consultant for various countries.
- Over the Hedge (2006) - art director
- Flushed Away (2006) - voice actor "Pegleg"
- Madagascar (2005) - additional illustrator
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) - visual development, background artist
- Shrek (2001) - pre-production: Los Angeles
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) - visual development
- The Snow Queen (!995) - original background designer
- Balto (1995) - background artist
- Freddie as F.R.O.7. (1992) - art director
- The Plague Dogs (1982) - background artist
- Heavy Metal (1981) - background artist - segment "Den", layout artist - segment "Den"
- Watership Down (1978) - background artist
- Shrek the Halls (2007) (TV short) - visual development artist
- The Snowman (1982) - background artist
- The Little Mermaid (1974) - designer
- The Wind in the Willows (1995) - layout artist
- David Macaulay: Pyramid (1988) - layout artist
- David Macaulay: Castle (TV Movie documentary) (1983) - background artist, layout artist
- Benjamin Blumchen (1995) - art director for 1 episode, background designer for 1 episode, layout designer for 1 episode
- Operavox (1995) - art director for 1 episode, background artist for 1 episode
- Count Duckula (1988) - layout artist for 1 episode
- SuperTed (1983) - background artist for 1 episode
- Tomfoolery (1970) - designer