Paul Shardlow is an animation and illustrator. He works as a production designer, visual devleopment artist, and story development artist at Sony Pictures Animation, and a art director and visual development artist at DreamWorks Animation. Paul is also a design for animation, educational consultant for various countries.
Although not credited for any of his work in How to Train Your Dragon, Paul did provide plenty of cocnept artwork for the Art book.
- Over the Hedge (2006) - art director
- Flushed Away (2006) - voice actor "Pegleg"
- Madagascar (2005) - additional illustrator
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) - visual development, background artist
- Shrek (2001) - pre-production: Los Angeles
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) - visual development
- The Snow Queen (!995) - original background designer
- Balto (1995) - background artist
- Freddie as F.R.O.7. (1992) - art director
- The Plague Dogs (1982) - background artist
- Heavy Metal (1981) - background artist - segment "Den", layout artist - segment "Den"
- Watership Down (1978) - background artist
- Shrek the Halls (2007) (TV short) - visual development artist
- The Snowman (1982) - background artist
- The Little Mermaid (1974) - designer
- The Wind in the Willows (1995) - layout artist
- David Macaulay: Pyramid (1988) - layout artist
- David Macaulay: Castle (TV Movie documentary) (1983) - background artist, layout artist
- Benjamin Blumchen (1995) - art director for 1 episode, background designer for 1 episode, layout designer for 1 episode
- Operavox (1995) - art director for 1 episode, background artist for 1 episode
- Count Duckula (1988) - layout artist for 1 episode
- SuperTed (1983) - background artist for 1 episode
- Tomfoolery (1970) - designer