Spitelout Jorgenson is a Viking in the film adaptation of How To Train Your Dragon. He is not named in the movie but only during the credits. He is Snotlout's father and appears to be second-in-command of the tribe. He is often seen with the Chief in battle and at Viking meetings.
He seems to only have 4 lines, the first and second during the dragon raid, the third during the meeting before setting sail for their first mission and the fourth when Stoick tells him to lead the Vikings to the far side of the island .
- "Get inside!"
- "Hoist the torches!"
- "I'm with you, Stoick."
- "Right, everybody to the far side of the island."
In Riders of BerkEdit
series. It was revealed that Spitelout is Snotlout's father. It seems that Spitelout is not very tolerant towards his son. Spitelout is seen putting a lot of pressure on his son, making Snotlout absolutely terrified of losing the Thawfest games and face his father. Spitelout is also revealed to be in the Jorgenson clan, and he says that his family had never lost a Thawfest game before, suggesting that maybe he used to win every year in the Thawfest games when he was young.
- David Tennant, who provided Spitelout's voice, had previously narrated a series of Hiccup's adventures on audio book.
- David Tennant is well known to have played the main character of BBC tv show, Doctor Who. He was the 10th incarnation of the Doctor.
- Unlike most of the male adult Vikings, Spitelout lacks a beard and instead sports stubble.
- Spitelout is a reference to Baggybum the Beerbelly from the books.