Typhoomerangs have a unique ability during flight: they rotate (by analogy with the typhoon / boomerang) at high speeds, zooming through the air. Although, as they rotate, they seem to pop off the objects around them, which makes them extremely dangerous. Act leaves a distinctive burn to the ground. Ash apparently acts as a fertilizer; ending the terrible twos shows flowers growing where Typhoomerang removed.
Typhoomerangs are very large dragons; come in a variety of colors including blue, yellow, red and orange.
Dragons: Riders of Berk
Typhoomerang first appears in the Terrible twos , and was one of the first new species of dragons found on the show. Typhoomerang child was accidentally found Fishlegs and Meatlug and forced them to crash land, describing it as "a flaming squirrel." Same Typhoomerang then passes through Hiccup and toothless , and after discovering it as a new species, Hiccup takes it home with him, to much to the consternation toothless. "
Returning home, Stoick names dragon torch after he lit the fire. Nevertheless, the torch begins to annoy toothless, stealing his food and his bed (which later assumes Hiccups is jealous). That night, toothless hears the cries of rage and panic adult Typhoomerang: mother torch. A few days pass by, trying to warn toothless hiccup, but to no avail.
In the end, the group takes it to Dragon Academy Burke document it in Dragon Guide , to learn that he has an incredibly razor-sharp claws and is the first and only dragon who is not afraid of acne, even more so to eat one. Snotlout was pleased to name it, coming up with names as they documented facts about this new form (ie, Eel Eater, Sharp Claw, Flaming Comebacker, etc.) When they found that it revolves around the Academy Identifying sparks as they burn the soil, leaving distinctive swirling burn, they came up with comparisons that eventually led to its final name.
Much later, the group discovers a large part of the forest destroyed, with great swirling marking in the middle. They concluded that it was caused by a giant Typhoomerang Hiccups and finally realizes that it was that toothless tried to warn him about. Torch mother suddenly appears and gives chase after the hiccup, toothless, and a torch (which kept them instead of his mother). After they trick adults Typhoomerang emergency landing, the torch is reunited with his mother and her two siblings, family Typhoomerangs flies.
Dragons: Defenders Burke
Typhoomerang who returned to torch Zippleback down , as a full-grown dragon. He found Tuffnut a dragon trap and started interacting with him Although Tuffnut said torch seemed familiar, he did not recognize him. They had watched the contest, roared at each other, and taught him Tuffnut some hand signals, such as spinning and opening its wings. Ruffnut showed up and was surprised. After Hiccup and Toothless crashed in a clearing, and collided against a large dragon. Hiccups then realized that this torch. He played an important role in forest fire fighting and rescue Berk. Torch then gave them a ride back to the village where the others were equally surprised. Torch then left after giving his trademark spin Vikings goodbye. Typhoomerang appeared on the island in an episode of acne Acne Effect Defenders in Burke. With Typhoomerangs eat eels, they live on this island. Typhoomerang attack was seen toothless , hiccup, and then Fishlegs Meatlug . It is the color bright green. It flew immediately Meatlug hit him using his tail several times.
- Mother torch
- Brothers and sisters of the torch
- Typhoomerang, that attacked the riders ( Live and Let Fly )
- Typhoomerang, who lives on the island of the Dragon ( The Night and the Fury )
- Typhoomerang, who lives on the island of acne ( acne Effect )
- Terrible Twos (first appearance of the dragon and the Torch)
- Live and Let Fly
- Night and fury
- Zippleback down (second appearance of the torch)
- Eel Effect
Typhoomerangs has shown amazing abilities. Like their strength can carry a lot of weight on their to fly in the air with no sign of struggle can carry medium size dragons and vickings. Their speed is very fast for their large wings to keep up woth a Night fury like Toothless. Their fire is powerful to reach the ground while flying off the ground. Their special ability to spin in high speed to shoot the flame around to make burn marks the ground. When the burn marks on the ground it have shown they later on can become into bush of flowers. Their acrobatics shown to be well to have flexible tail to whip a dragon or vicking. It was strong to whip a whip a Nightfury to roll. Their long skinny neck is flexible as well. Their large powerful wings can blow fire out of the forrest.
Young Typhoomerangs abilities have shown to great for their small size. Like young torch have shown his abilities to the teen Vikings of amazing. Torch was able to fly but not as well of grown ups. Torch was able to flame his back to spin in the air. Torch show his jaw strength on toothless tail to make toothless scream. Torch have shown to able to eat 101 fishes in very high speed to swallow burrow of fish.
Adult Typhoomerangs can not slide off the dive. If they do, they can get hurt.
- Typhoomerang comes from the word typhoon boomerang. In an episode of the Terrible Twos, Fishlegs describe the torch like a typhoon on how it flies and Astrid describe the torch like a boomerang on how the torch back from flight.
- Typhoomerang is a member of the judging Stoker how it emits sparks from his mouth / body fly fast. These sparks create a burn the size of the age and size Typhoomerang, but the show, however, the same distinct pattern.
- Typhoomerang is one of three famous dragons that can emit fire from his body. This is because Typhoomerang emits sparks, and if you look closely at the beginning of the Terrible twos, you can see the torch on fire. The rest of the dragons that can emit fire from its body are monstrous nightmare and Fireworm.
- In Dragons: wild sky, there is a den Typhoomerang Wild Dragon Cliff. If you enter their cave you will eventually see the scorched earth of the spinning cyclone and a few eggs hatched. Typhoomerang tameable now, though, when he was driving it, your character does not appear on the back, because it is impossible to drive according to the Book Dragons.However Hicup, Ruffnut, puke and Belch and toothless were seen riding on the back of the Torch. He has shot in the pause menu. You can find one in the cartoon network, which they identify as a class dragon Stoker.
- Typhoomerangs able to carry a lot of weight, because in the episode Zippleback Down, the torch has been able to carry Barf and belching, toothless, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and hiccups.
- Typhoomerangs can grow rapidly as the torch was fully grown on an episode Zippleback Down.
- Typhoomerangs only dragon with colored eyes. Mother flame and he was on the island Dragon orange eyes, while the torch and his brothers and sisters have yellow eyes. They can change the color of the aging of the dragon, but his eyes were still yellow torch, as an adult, and in a game of wild sky, Typhoomerang has glowing red eyes or either the Typhoomerang that has orange eyes are the older Typhoomernang.
- In the burn marks on the ground can tell the age, in what direction it came from, and how it is going.
- Typhoomerangs live eel on the island due to the large number of eels there, what he eats
- Typhoomerangs eat eels, which helps them to replenish his outside shot,
- Typhoomerang, which appeared on the island of acne may have been one of the brothers and sisters of the torch.
- Typhoomerang could be possibly in the sharp class also,due to the fact it has sharp claws