Dragon Type: Whispering Death
Habitat: Caves, Tunnels
Weakness: Sunlight, Can't Dig Through Iron and eel
Danger Level: Extremely Dangerous
Dragon Tip: It likes to get its teeth brushed. Train it with no other Dragons around.
Dragon Color: Grayish Steel blue body, red highlighted spikes.
Notable Features: Large Head and Mouth With Rotating Teeth Inside and White Bulging Eyes
Length: 25 meters (82 feet)
Dragon Class: Boulder Class
Fire Type: Breathes concentric rings of fire
Special Abilities: Tunneling
Attack Level: 16
Speed Level: 8
Armor Strength: 20
Shot Limit: 2
Jaw Strength: 11
First Appearance: What Flies Beneath
Last Appearance: Cast Out Part II
Whispering Death is similar to a Deadly Nadder , but with bulging eyes, face and spirals of barbed teeth that line the entirety of his inner mouth. It has a snake body and neck, similar Zippleback'S , but Whispering Deaths have no legs, only the lower peaks (which can be used to bypass through their tunnels).
Many consider them extremely vicious and often have nightmares after confronting these horrors. Their gaping mouths are full of deadly rotating teeth. These wings can also be rotated, presumably to aid in the drilling process. They look very similar to the Gulper Eel.
It is 25 meters (82 feet) in length.
Whispering Death's are extremely deadly, like most other dragons, and are able to chew their victims after their ingestion, using their multiple rows of rotating teeth. They usually live in underground tunnels, they burrow themselves, grinding attack oncoming enemy / prey.
Dragon Guide once said that they were extremely dangerous and must be killed on the spot. Nevertheless, despite their fearsome reputation, they wanted to brush their teeth. In the 14th episode of Dragons: Riders Berk - What Flies Beneath , Fishlegs noticed that a Whispering Death's eyes were against direct sunlight, which is why it spends most of its time underground. Astrid says it weighs about 2,500 pounds.
When Whispering Deaths find intruders in their tunnels, they will forcibly eject them from the nearest pit. This was done in the bucket , but later, when he did the same to Hiccup, he also tried to kill him, pursuing him even above the ground; this may be because, at that time it was just a bucket that fell, Hiccup was caught running along its tunnel system. Perhaps the dragon believed he was deeply invading his "territory."
Whispering Deaths are quite known to be more dangerous in their infant stages, in contrast to their teenage or adult forms. They say that they have less control over their rotating teeth and spines, and are described to be "out of control drilling." Young Whispering Deaths are known to be extremely territorial of their homeland, "claiming it as their own."
Whispering Death has the ability to use your jaw to travel quickly on the solid rock, giving it, argubly, the greatest jaw strength in the dragon world. In addition, Whispering Death can breathe powerful ring of fire. It is incredibly strong and is also able to shoot their spines as a Deadly Nadder, which grow on the head and the length of his body. With his long, thin body, the tail often makes whipcrack noise as it clicks on it.
Six inner rings of teeth are rotated in opposite directions from each other. When these teeth move, they make a terrible noise that sounds like a lot of people whisper. Hearing "whispers", together with the ground rumbling, often only two warning signs that Whispering Death is coming from underground tunnels if it is not near the surface, throwing earth and rock. When dragons are on the ground, they seem more sensitive to these symptoms than people becoming agitated before people can even hear. Toothless could detect the presence of one of Hiccup room 's, which is on the second floor, even if it was not that next.
Apparently, immunity to the effects of conventional dragon nip . When Hiccup tried to use the dragon to stop attacking tame Whispering Death, sniffing it just made the dragon sneezes. Furthermore, it was shown that is not affected on the acoustic roar of the Thunderdrum , but can be pushed by them.
Whispers of Death hates sunlight so they spend their time underground. Although his teeth can break rock, he can not break through the steel. Among other weaknes is that he can not stand eel.
Whispering Death mentioned when Hiccup reads through Dragon Manual for information about Night Furies . Apparently, this dragon is one of the most feared dragons, as Hiccup says it's name with great fear.
Whispering Death has a longer appearance in the short film Book of Dragons . It is said and told about it's character and features. It is also shown when he attacks Bork and his girlfriend, where it burns to ashes Bork.
Whispering Death made its first appearance in the episode 14 That flies under . This dragon had a grudge with Toothless because of some past confrontation that led to the Night Fury leaving a characteristic scar on the skin of it. Although Toothless tried to fight him on his own, his inability to fly to put him at a disadvantage. When Whispering death almost killed Toothless, knocking him out in the canyon. it was only after Toothless accepted Hiccups help that the Whispering Death is defeated. Once it escaped, The hole that it caused is locked with boulders.In Episode 20 - We Are Family Part II , Whispering Death makes another appearance (it is not confirmed whether this is the same dragon that appeared in episode 14). Dragon was seen in the cell Outcast island throughout the series. Alvin tried to get Hiccups train it along with two other dragons, but Hiccup ran on Deadly Nadder leaving Alvin disappointment. At the end of the episode, Alvin finally learns to train a dragon, he saw tuition Whispering Death. Thus, Alvin reached his goal. this Whi spering Death will appear on the 2nd part of Defenders of Berk finale, Cast Out Part II
Dragons: Defenders Berk
At the end of Live and Let Fly , the Outcasts put a large number of Whispering Death eggs under the tunnels of Berk, and soon, one of the eggs hatched.
In The Iron Gronckle , Savage and some Outcasts revisited tunnels, where many Young Whispering Death was hatched and tunneling. Later, they found Screaming Death Egg, and it's super large tunnel. They are forced to escape when the Screaming Death comes out of it's tunnel and does it's signature scream.
They made more appearance Tunnel Vision Young Whispering Deaths terror Berk. Using maneuvers the riders learnt from Dragon Flight Club, and Hiccup's new shield, the young dragons are fended off. Later the Whispering Deaths are shown gathering as the Screaming Death scream, and at the end carrying the injured Screaming Death, nursing it back to health.
In Cast Out Part II, One appear when Mildew is feeding it fish. It also tried to steal his staff. After that, the mother of all Young Whispering Deaths (including Screaming Death) we've seen in Defenders of Berk, as said by Mildew, is also shown, sleeping above her nest. As part of the plan to rescue Stoick, Hiccup, and Toothless from Dagur, Alvin and Mildew released the dragons. They start kidnapping , attacking, and possibly killing few Beserkers and traitors of the Outcast tribe, not to mention destroying the Outcast killing arena. After Fishlegs brought the Screaming Death to Outcast Island, it finally noticed it's mother (the one it was looking for in the first place, and the cause it goes beserk), yet Dagur did a very deranged antic by capturing the mother, making the giant dragon go mad once again. But thanks to Snotlout and Hookfang's acts, the mother is freed, and the Screaming Death reunites with it's family, not forgetting to thanks Hiccup and Toothless by roaring at him.
How to Train Your Dragon 2
- How to Train Your Dragon (film) (references)
- Book of Dragons (Meantioned)
- What Flies Beneath (First appearance in person)
- We Are A Family Part II
- Live and Let Fly (newly hatched)
- The Iron Gronckle (newly hatched)
- Tunnel Vision (Young Ones)
- Cast Out Part II
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
Dragons: Wild Skies
Whispering Death also appears in the companion game show Dragons: Wild sky.
Known Whispering Deaths
- Two Whispering Deaths Bork met (see Book of Dragons )
- The Whispering Death, which appeared on Berk
- Wild Sky Whispering Death
- Alvin's Whispering Death
- Hatchling Whispering Death Live and Let Fly
- Three Whispering Death in tunnel vision
- Whispering Death family Cast Out Part II
- Into the Wild Skies you can get 2 icons of Whispering Death. "Make sure the Floss" to prepare it, and the "Furious Digger 'to get 3 stars in 3 problems with it.
- By Gobber Whispering Deaths knows only one thing: killing. In fact it is a kind of truth. Whispering Death, which appeared in "What Flies Beneath" was untrainable, and one that appeared in the finale was extremely aggressive towards Hiccups and Mildew. If this saying is true, then, it helps to explain why Alvin could train his Whispering Death. Like most dragons and riders, they share personality traits.
- Whispering Death is one of the largest dragons as Boneknapper , in Scauldron , in Timberjack in Snaptrapper , in Typhoomerang and Screaming Death (though the Screaming Death is actually a sub-species of Whispering Death) .
- A Whispering Death's diet of the cattle, sheep, and yaks . It also seems to eat humans, or at least those who invade his territory.
- Tuffnut wants Whispering Death and thinks it's name is "... much better than Zippleback!"
- Whispering Death is the 5th extra dragon dragons appear in: Riders Berk. The first was Typhoomerang, the second was Thunderdrum , the third was Fireworm , and the fourth was Scauldron .
- According to statistics, Whispering Death is the third most statistically powerful dragon, the first of which Night Fury , and the second Screaming Death
- Whispersing Death is one of the most fearsome dragons, like the Night Fury, Skrill,Boneknapper and Red Death .
- Whispering Death is the second dragon to have "death" in the title, the first of which is Red Death .
- Whispering Death is the first dragon immune to attack other dragons. Thunderdrum could not hurt Whispering Death.
- According to site statistics, Whispering Death has the largest attack in the dragon world, with a score of 16.
- They can be based on the snakes because they resemble their appearance and they move by slithering. They could also be based on worms, because of their tunneling behavior
- Whispering Death has characteristic of 2 dragon classes, and due to its sharp thorns like Nadders, they could be classified in the Sharp class. Another possible attribute that has hundreds of rotating sharp teeth. However, as they help them to dig in the dirt and rock, it makes them a Boulder class dragon.
- In, Defenders of Berk, Whispering Death seems make more appearances.
- Whispering Death seems to influence the other dragons because it's whisper was able to make Stormfly , Meatlug , Barf and Belch Hookfang get out of control. This may be because the noise distracting dragons.
- According to statistics, the short limit of the Whispering Death 2. But in What Flies Beneath, Whispering Death's fire shot 8 times without stopping. Thus, this limit shot 2 may be based on the spine shot.
- Death Whipering Death's weakness is sunlight.
- Young Whispering Death, as we know, are more violent than adults.
- In the Tunnel Vision , the Vikings were only able to defeat Whispering Death because they were not fully grown.
- Baby Whispering Death can shoot fiery coals that can neutralize their prey / enemy.
- Whispering Death seems to be loyal to the Screaming Death.